FAIRMONT AUSTIN SUPPORTS LGBTQIA+
Fairmont Austin is proud to welcome the LGBTQIA+ community and allies for a luxurious getaway, staycation or events.
Relax poolside on our rooftop or partake in Official Austin Pride festivities. We’re thrilled to be your home base for Austin Pride 2022 celebrations!
Upcoming Events To Be Announced
What makes our Hotel LGBTQIA Friendly?
We support in these ways:
- We actively support the use of your desired pronouns
- Our check in process is inclusive of all
- Members of IGLTA organization
- We support other businesses in Austin who support this community
- Fairmont Austin celebrates all weddings and welcomes same sex marriage ceremonies
Businesses we recommend you visit while visiting Austin:
- Try Hard Coffee Roasters – About as Austin as a coffee shop can get. With a DJ spinning classic vinyl, and a menu of food made in house from scratch, Try Hard is a must visit for coffee lovers.
- Jo’s Coffee – Serving up the classics, as well as many options with that Austin Flare.
- Highland Lounge – From drag shows, to twerk-offs, to karaoke, Highland Lounge brings a fabulous flare to Austin’s Warehouse district.
- The Little Gay Shop – A new addition to the Austin Queer Business Community, your one stop shop for independent LGBTQIA+ artwork and accessories.
- Oilcan Harry’s – Bringing a classic, old souled flavor to Austin’s famous 4th street gay club district.
- Rain on 4th – Get your drag bingo fix at Rain on 4th, and get to know the locations’ amazingly talented resident Queens.
- Barkin’ Creek – Pamper your pooch at Barkin’ creek, Austin’s premier dog kitchen and bath.
- Cheer Up Charlies – A few blocks north of the Fairmont, Cheer up Charlies is a cozy vegan bar, offering a great selection of local beers, wines, and kombucha on tap.