Good Things Wine Club by Fairmont Austin
Calling all wine lovers: let Fairmont Austin and Good Things do the wine picking. Our in-house expert, Andrew Grenz , has curated selections for you each month.
Select from three package options :
- Good Things
- Great Things
- Surprise Adventure
Each package comes with either three or six bottles of wine and can be red, white, or mixed with our Surprise Adventure Package including lesser known varietals or even a sake! All you have to do is pick a package and get ready to pick up your wine in Good Things each month. We can’t wait to introduce you to new wines and embark on a luscious journey each month. Get a sneak peek of each package below.
- 3 or 6 bottles of wine ready for pickup each month (select during signup process)
- Complimentary Good Things wine tote on your first wine pickup
- 20% off items in Good Things at any time
- 50% off bottles of wine in Fulton Monday – Thursday
- Good Things Package (3 bottles): $45
- Good Things Package (6 bottles): $80
- Great Things Package (3 bottles): $75
- Great Things Package (6 bottles): $135
- Surprise Adventure (3 bottles): $55
- Surprise Adventure (6 bottles): $100
Beverage Director, Fairmont Austin
Andrew Grenz leads Fairmont Austin’s lauded beverage program and strives to not only ensure that standards are met throughout the hotel, but to innovate within the ever-evolving industry.
Andrew’s hospitality career began over a decade ago when he moved to Austin and accepted the position of Bartender and Manager at Tony C’s. In 2013, he joined Blackbird & Henry as a bartender before heading to Qui Restaurant to serve as Bar Manager. When Qui re-conceptualized in 2016 to become Kuneho Restaurant, he was promoted to General Manager and Beverage Director. Andrew was a member of Fairmont Austin’s pre-opening team in a Beverage Manager role and was soon promoted to his current Director position in 2019.
Andrew is BarSmarts Advanced-certified, and earned an Introductory Sommelier Certification though the Court of Master Sommeliers of America. He was selected as one of six elite, global Fairmont Tastemakers, who were sought out to ideate and perfect beautifully balanced and delectable cocktails for the brand’s Classics Perfected program. Andrew has always been fascinated with wine’s direct human-nature connection, and is thrilled to be sharing that passion with every Good Things Wine Club Member.
Get a taste of the club
The following wines are representative of example wines that as a member you can expect to receive for each membership package.
[6 pack, Red & White]
- La Brezza, Prosecco, Italy
- Chateau Bonnet, Entre-Deaux-Mers, Bordeaux, France
- Louis Latour ‘Ardeche’, Chardonnay, Burgaundy, France
- Torres ‘Altos Ibéricos Crianza’, Tempranillo, Rioja, Spain
- Excelsior, Cabernet Sauvignon, Central coast, California
- Marietta Vineyards ‘OVR Lot 66’, Zinfandel, California
[6 pack, Red & White]
- Gruet, Blanc de Noir Brut, New Mexico
- Chateau Minuty, ‘M de Minuty’ Rosé, AOC Cotes de Provence, France
- Justin, Sauvignon Blanc, Central Cost, CA
- Joe Dobbes, ‘Jovino’, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
- Gérard Bertrand, Grenache-Syrah-Mourvèdre, Corbières, France
- Finca Decero, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina
- L’Onesta, Lambrusco di Sorbara, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
- Infinite Monkey Theorum, Chenin Blanc, Austin, TX
- Pieropan, Soave Classico, DOC, Italy
- Scarpetta, Barbera del Monferrato, DOC, Piedmont, Italy
- Botromagno, Primitivo IGP, Puglia, Italy
- Eiko Fuji Ban Ryu, ‘10,000 Ways’, Honjozo, Sake